Professional stereo PA amplifier,
with integrated crossover network and limiter.
- 2 Ω stable
- Class H technology with performance-optimised power supply technology
- LCD for indicating temperature, operating mode, protective function
- Integrated crossover network: 120 Hz, 24 dB/oct., switchable subwoofer, full range or satellite operation
- 3 operating modes can be selected (stereo, parallel or bridged)
- Temperature-controlled fans
- 2 level controls
- Ground lift function
- Speaker switch-on delay
- Protective circuit with LED indication for protection against short circuit, overheating and DC voltage overlay at the outputs
- Each channel with LEDs for indicating operating voltage, level and limiter
- NEUTRIK SPEAKON connections
- Supplied with mains cable
STA-3000 is equipped with a POWERCON jack (power rating: 32 A) in order to ensure a power supply of 25 A in 2 Ω operation.
The supplied mains cable AAC-215P is sufficient for 4 Ω or 8 Ω operation.
A POWERCON plug NAC-3FCHC, a mains cable with a cable cross section of at least 2.5 mm2 and a CEE plug with a power rating of 32 A are required for the 2 Ω operation.
The amplifier can be operated at a 2 Ω load, the protective circuits are designed accordingly.
The stated 2 Ω performance values must not be exceeded, otherwise the thermal protective circuit will be activated.
On the STA-3000 and STA-2200
“The STA-3000 and STA-2200 are certainly real recommendations for anyone searching for solid power at an attractive price. The amplifiers are suitable for general applications and definitely provide sufficient power for a modern PA system.”