For those special moments ...
No matter whether in concert halls, theatres or at an open-air performance, it is always an extra magical moment when the lights are dimmed and the show begins. The new PRO series will provide a professional light show which will captivate your audience. This robust and high-performance series which consists of high-quality components impresses both the event technician and the audience.
is a professional product which is perfectly able to replace standard spotlights with a 750 W HPL lamp. It is a robust performer for most versatile applications. The PROFIL-250 is ideally suited for both theatre and for companies hiring out equipment and can completely be controlled via DMX. At full power, it only uses 335 W. Come and experience the PROFIL-250.
- For creating a well-defined light beam
- For a light beam with perfectly defined edges
- For showing a graphical pattern
- For illuminating from a greater distance whilst avoiding scattered light
Professional LED profiler
- High-performance LED, 280 W, warm white
- Beam angle of tube: 26°
- Controllable via 2 or 1 DMX channels, selectable
- CRI: Ra >90
- Extra low noise: 22 dB at a distance of 1 m
- 4 shutters, sheet metal
- Slot for the gobo holder
- Control panel with LCD for addressing and preadjustments
- 3-pole and 5-pole XLR inputs and outputs
- POWERCON mains connection and POWERCON parallel output
- Tubes of 5°, 11°, 19°, 36°, 50° and 70° are available at option
- Power supply: ~ 230 V/50 Hz/330 VA
- Dimensions: 76 x 28 x 27 cm
- Weight: 10.2 kg